Friday, January 4, 2019

Splashy Mixed Media Challenge Blog!

Hello, fellow crafters! I am so excited to announce to you that I am now a Design Team Member for a NEW CHALLENGE BLOG called Splashy Mixed Media Challenges!   When I applied for the team, I wasn't sure I'd get on , but when I got the email the other day saying I had been accepted, I was in Mixed Media Crafty Heaven! I am so very honored to have been chosen as a member of the team!
Here I am! :)

Our first challenge has already started, (follow link above). We hope that you will join in our challenges and spread the word that there's a new blog in blogtown! There are prizes to be given away each month! Below are our sponsors for January 2019 along with their prizes to be given:

INTERNATIONAL CHALLENGE WINNER
(as voted by our DT)

$30 USD value prize from CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS


NATIONAL CHALLENGE WINNER
(as voted by our DT)

Rs. 1000 Value prize from Die Cuts and More




3 DT Favourites
(as voted by our DT, in no particular order)

One DT favourite will receive Goodie bag from Letzcraft Storeand will be our Guest Designer the following month 

'

We are so very grateful for our Sponsors! So be sure to check them out! Be sure to check not only our Blog Challenge site (and join in on the fun!),but check out our Facebook Page too (HERE)! Be sure to keep checking back, as each DT will show their inspirational projects throughout the month (mine will be toward the end).

Thanks for stopping by! 
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

2 comments:

  1. I think I already told you but just in case, That little bird is so stinking cute. Your coloring is beautiful as usual. So happy to be a teamie with you! Love and big hugs

    ReplyDelete