Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Through the Craft Room Door - January 29th Challenge

Hello, crafters! We  have started a new challenge over at Through the Craft Room Door!   We have a lot of wonderful inspiration from the Design Team! But first, a little about our Sponsor:

Lawn Fawn Shop
Blurb: Lawn Fawn is a crafting supply company that specializes in cute, fun, & quirky photo polymer clear stamps, paper, stickers and twine! At Lawn Fawn, our goal is to inspire smiles and creativity in you with high quality products made in the USA!
PRIZE: $25 Gift Card

Now on to my card! I hope that it will inspire you to create something for the challenge! We love looking at your projects! Now here is my card:


To find out the supplies I used in my card, check out the upcoming March/April 2019 Through the Craft Room Door online magazine! There are a LOT of great ideas, tips, and more in there!

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw 



No comments:

Post a Comment