Tuesday, January 29, 2019

The Outlawz Color Challenge - January 29th, 2019

Hello, everyone! Today begins a new Color Challenge for us over at The Outlawz! And for this fortnight challenge, we have the amazing STAR STAMPZ as our sponsor this month!

Etsy Digi Shop ~ starstampz.etsy.com

Prize: 3 digi stamps

We have an awesome Photo Inspiration by fellow DT Member, Cara. Here it is:
Beautiful greens, right?? But there is a TWIST: ADD A CACTUS
So now here is my card:
I used my Silhouette Cameo 3 to cut out my cactus and my sentiment. I thought "Hug Me" was just so cute to put there! And I added 4 layers of greens underneath my cactus. The dark area around the cactus form is actually a very dark green (looks black, but trust me, it is green!).

I hope that you will join us for this challenge! The DT have done a beautiful job with their designs!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


No comments:

Post a Comment