Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges #187

Hello everyone! And welcome to another challenge at Crafty Gals Corner! For this challenge, the theme is: Add a Shamrock/Clover
And here are our fantastic sponsors for this challenge are:




Prize ~ $12 Gift Certificate







Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate




Prize ~ 1 digital image (non colored)



So here is my image for this fortnight challenge: Saucy Fairy.  And if you follow my blog, YouTube Channel, Instagram, etc....this is about as saucy as I get! Lol. But I thought she still had some "demure" to her, so I decided to make her into an "Irish Fairy". *wink wink*

I really tried to put a lot of thought to this, because, for some reason, even though I have some Irish blood in me, green is a hard color for me to do. That's why when I saw this type of a cut card in my Silhouette Library, I got excited and figured she would be perfect for this card! So to "town" I went!

I used my Spectrum Noir and Prismacolors on this saucy girl, and added glitter glue (Stickles) to her hair and wings. I cut out the LOVE using Shamrock paper from the Silhouette (SIL), added hearts and flower, along with some lace. And she was done!

I hope this inspires you to try out the challenge too! Lots of great prizes to be won! 

Many Irish blessings (and God bless you!),
Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw



2 comments:

  1. WoW ! That is absolutely gorgeous. Your colouring rocks and I really love all the embellies =^..^=
    Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your awesome comment! I'm so glad you stopped by!
      Hugs!

      Delete