Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Outlawz Color Challenge - March 12th, 2019

 Hello once again from The Outlawz Color Challenge! I am delighted that you stopped by! For this month, we have the amazing and wonderful sponsor SheepSki Designs!  I love the image that I have chosen for this fortnight, and I hope that you do too! But first, here is the photo inspiration (picked by me!):
I just LOVE this picture! It's so girly! So I thought the image I picked for the challenge, was PERFECT! Here is my card called Scrappy Sandal:
Yes, I made the image extra large, just so you could see all the glittery goodness going on in that shoe! I used Diamond Glass Glitter. And see that bow? PERFECT....cause it's got sequins like the photo inspiration has in the shoes. 

I put Glossy Accents all over the shoe, a little at a time so the glue wouldn't dry, and then sprinkled the glass glitter as I went. I found a pretty little ribbon that I thought went well with the other papers and shoe, then added a sentiment and a flower.

I hope you will join us! And thank you for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw 




No comments:

Post a Comment