Monday, March 18, 2019

Splashy Mix Challenge #3! Pencil Box

Hello, fellow crafters! Today I want to share with you another DT project that I made for Splashy Mix Challenges! This month's board is incredible! As always, anything goes, as long as you follow the board! I love Spring, and this board is full of Spring-spiration!
Here it is:


NOTE: Please keep in mind the last date to submit your work is March 28th until 11:55 p.m.
Before I show you my project, check out our amazing Sponsors!

Prizes and Sponsors:

INTERNATIONAL CHALLENGE WINNER
(as voted by our DT)

$30 USD value prize from CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS


NATIONAL CHALLENGE WINNER
(as voted by our DT)

Rs. 1000 Value prize from Die Cuts and More




3 DT Favourites
(as voted by our DT, in no particular order)

One DT favourite will receive Goodie bag from Letzcraft Store and will be our Guest Designer the following month 



1 Random Winner
(chosen by Random.org)

One Random winner from Indian Participants will get a goodie bag from Connect 4 Sale


We are grateful to all our generous sponsors for Supporting our brand new challenge

Click on the SPONSORS tab above to know them in detail

Now, on to my project....I hope it inspires you to create!

Pencil Box
I don't know about you, but I'm always losing my pencils, pens, etc. So I decided I needed a Pencil Box, and frankly, I didn't want to go buy one. So I decided I'd make one out of chipboard. Please check out my video below for the tutorial. 




Here is the video:


I hope that you will view the tutorial on how I made this box. I'm already using it and it sure is handy to have!

Many blessings! Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

2 comments:

  1. Jeanie this is just gorgeous! I love how you have decorated it. I kept a large yogurt pot to recover for my glues today. But I am sure it will not look as amazing as this. Thanks for your lovely comment, you always cheer my day up x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see it! Let me know when you post it! Thanks Pinky! xxx

      Delete