Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #188 - Spring is Here!

Hello, fellow crafters and bloggers! Today began a new challenge over at The Crafty Gals Corner Challenges - #188! The Theme for this fortnight is - SPRING IS HERE! I LOVE Spring....everything is fresh, new, and the flowers are starting to show signs of Spring! Here are our amazing Sponsors for this challenge:

Prize ~ 3 Digital Images


Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate




Prize ~ 3 Digital Images

So I'm using a very cute image called Avery in Rain Poncho.  This digital stamp is from The Paper Nest Dolls (linked above).  Here is my card:

What an adorable little digital she is too! One of my faves! That duck looking at her is just the cutest little thing! I used my colored markers to color her in, TH Distress Oxide, "rain drops", and cardstock. 

I hope that you will join us for this fun challenge! You still have a lot of time to enter!

Thanks for stopping by! Blessings,
Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


2 comments:

  1. Jeanie that little duck has such a big personality. Avery is gorgeous and colored so nicely. Another fabulous card! Hugs, Jana

    ReplyDelete