Thursday, March 28, 2019

The Outlawz Color Challenge - March 26th, 2019

Hello, crafters! Welcome back to my blog! Today I am sharing with you another challenge that has started over at The Outlawz....Color Challenge!   The challenge actually began last Tuesday, March 26th, but with several family members in the hospital/rehab, and my hubby fighting severe neuropathy, it's been a battle and I'm behind! But here it is today:

MARCH 2019 SPONSOR IS 
Sheepski.jpg (280Ãâ€â€280)

This week AJ has chosen this fortnights challenge 
5 Colours + a Twist of Something Sweet
What a "sweet" board this is! I love all the colors! Now here is my project, making a tag using a digital from SheepSki Designs (linked above). This image is from the digital Coffee & Cake.  I used the cupcake part of the image. 


And there you have it! I hope that you will join us for this challenge! Be sure to check out all the other cards over at the Outlawz! Thank you for stopping by!

Blessings,
Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

4 comments: