Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #190 - April Showers

Hello, crafters! Today begins a NEW CHALLENGE over at Crafty Gals Corner! And the theme for this challenge is: April Showers (Add clouds, rain, umbrella, puddles, etc.). Our amazing sponsors for this challenge are:

Prize ~ 3 Digital Images


Prize ~ 3 Digital Images


(Formerly Lacy Sunshine)
Prize ~ 3 Digital Images

So do I need to tell you how much I LOVED coloring the image I used - Rory's April Showers May Flowers from COLOR OF LOVE? She is a beautiful image! Here she is:
I decided I'd go with my Spectrum Noir markers on her. For some reason I had a lot of trouble trying to capture her photo, but she really does look better in person. Maybe it's all that rain splashing into my camera lens! Haha! Anyway, I did several of layers to mount her onto paper from The Paper Temptress.

I hope that you will join us for this fortnight's challenge! And thank you so much for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw



2 comments: