Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges #192 - Fancy Fold

Hello, crafters! Today began a new challenge over at Crafty Gals Corner!  And for this challenge - FANCY FOLD - we have the amazing sponsor....

Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate
My fellow teammates and I have been very busy making our cards for this awesome theme! I LOVE fancy fold cards! So let me share with you what I made, using a tutorial from Dawn's Stamping Thought. This card is called an Interlocking Rectangle Gate Fold Card (here link HERE). I never want to take credit for something I made using someone else's tutorial. 

So here's my card:



Contemplation - Moonflower

Rather than telling you how I made the fold, I've added the link to the tutorial that I got. Mine is slightly different, but still the same technique. I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color her in.

I hope that you will join us for this fortnight challenge! And thank you so much for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw



No comments:

Post a Comment