Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges #194 - Polka Dots and/or Stripes

The theme for this challenge is: Polka Dots and/or Stripes
Our sponsors for this challenge are:

Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate



Prize ~ 1 digital image (non colored)



Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate (Images Only) 

Wow! Three chances to win! For my project, I chose Penelope 3 from Oddball Art. I love the Polka Dots/Stripes Theme! I chose to use both for my card. Here she is:
Isn't she a cutie?? After coloring her with my Spectrum Noir markers, I layered her on top of the designer papers: polka dots and stripes. Then I added a sentiment at the top as a banner. It's really a CAS card, as once it was colored, it was pretty simple to put together. But I really like it! I hope that it inspires you to join in on the challenge!!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I can't wait to see what you create!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

2 comments:

  1. She's adorable! Your colouring is beautiful. Love the fun background paper!
    Have a wonderful day.
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lena! I appreciate that! This was a fun theme. 😁💕

      Delete