Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #195 - Summer Fun!

Hello, everyone! And welcome to my blog! Today I want to share with you my card for Challenge #195: Summer Fun

Our sponsor for this challenge is:

Prize: 3 Digital Stamps
What a great fun challenge this is! I love The Paper Shelter! They have beautiful images! And what's more, if you don't have the time and you need a card in a hurry, they provide pre-colored images! How cool is that! Now here is my card - Cutest Ice Cream Cart.


With all the health issues going on, a death in the family, etc.....the pre-colored card was perfect for me! All I needed to do was to print it out and add some sentiments to it. Plus put her on some Paper Temptress card stock, add some bling, and add some Diamond glass glitter. 

I hope that you will join us for this challenge! We also love seeing what you create!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

2 comments:

  1. Love what you did with this image, Jeanie. The blue gems are just the perfect touch to frame this cutie. Beautiful!
    Have a great day.
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete