Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #197 - Christmas in July

Hello, my crafty friends! Today begins a new fortnight challenge over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge BlogThe theme for this challenge is: Christmas in July. How fun is that? I love doing Christmas, any time of the year! Our amazing sponsors are:



Prize ~ 3 Digital Images



Prize ~ $12 Gift Certificate



Prize ~ $5 Gift Certificate

I had the pleasure of using one of the Crafty Sentiments digitals - Joy of Christmas.  Such a fun digital to do! Here is my card....
I loved making my shaker card. I used white glitter in the window. And that snowman! So adorable! I colored him in using my Spectrum Noir markers. I then just added some embellishments and finished up my card. 

I really hope that you will join us for this challenge! Christmas in July...Christmas anytime! Thank you so much for joining me!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamw
Entered in: 
Little Red Wagon: Anything Goes
Createful Heart Cards: Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Jeanie, I love your card. You combined my two favourite things on this card - shaker window and Christmas :-) Beautiful!
    Have a great day.
    Big hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I really like that snowman. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete