Tuesday, July 16, 2019

The Outlawz Color Challenge - Week July 15, 2019

Welcome to the ColoChallenge at The Outlawz! Color Challenges are so fun...it takes the guess work out of what you want to color. That helps me a lot...I don't have to make a decision! Our sponsor for this challenge is:
This week fellow teammie, Jacqui, has created a simple little tic-tac-toe board for you. You know how to play, any line across; diagonal or up/down! 

For my card, I used the middle row, down. Here is my card:

I love coloring with pink. Not that it's a favorite color of mine, but it's so girly and shabby chic. I used an image called Lady Black Feathers.....even though I colored in Pink. 

I hope that you will join us for this challenge! Thank you for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment