Tuesday, July 16, 2019

The Outlawz Color Challenge - Week July 15, 2019

Welcome to the Color Challenge at The Outlawz! Color Challenges are so fun...it takes the guess work out of what you want to color. That helps me a lot...I don't have to make a decision! Our sponsor for this challenge is:
This week fellow teammie, Jacqui, has created a simple little tic-tac-toe board for you. You know how to play, any line across; diagonal or up/down! 

For my card, I used the middle row, down. Here is my card:

I love coloring with pink. Not that it's a favorite color of mine, but it's so girly and shabby chic. I used an image called Lady Black Feathers.....even though I colored in Pink. 

I hope that you will join us for this challenge! Thank you for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment