Tuesday, July 30, 2019

The Outlawz Color Challenge - July 30th

Welcome to the ColoChallenge at The OutlawzThis week we are having a Monochromatic Challenge, using shades of Yellow! Our  challenge board is:
Beautiful Colors! Just pick at least 3 to join in on the fun!

Our Sponsor for the month of July is the amazing......
A Day for Daisies

Now that I have the "preliminaries" out of the way, let me share with you what I made.
Instead of making a card, I decided to go along with making a tag. I had made a card, but I was so unhappy with that card. The more I tried to enhance it, the worse it got! Ugh! So I gave up on it and decided to wait to work on another project. So today I got it done, and there you have what I did!
I layered different sheets of cardstock...the bottom layer (base layer) was yellow, then I tore designer cardstocks and placed in a couple of strategic places. Then I added a very light creamy yellow embroidery lace with yellow trim in between the lace. The last things I added was the yellow gold hanging beads to the bottom and a seam binding to the top as a hanger. I also had a flower that I took apart and rearranged and added a gold frame.

I hope that you enjoy this and that it inspired you to create and join us for this challenge! Thank you for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


No comments:

Post a Comment