Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Outlawz Color Challenge - August 27th, 2019

There's a new ColoChallenge at The Outlawz! I hope that you will join us! We have a great inspirational photo for you, but first...here is our sponsor for the month of September (be sure to check her out)!
August 2019 Sponsor is

This fortnight's challenge is an inspirational photo with some lovely colors for you to choose from.
Isn't that a stunning photo?? As you can see, there's a lot of purple going on, but there's also a hint of some blues and definitely some greens going on! So this is what I created:
I used my Prismacolors to color the digital. Then I added a glittered background, placed that on top of a purple glitter paper, and then more layers. Plus simple embellishments so it wouldn't take away from the digital. 

I hope that you will join us for this challenge! We have one for every day of the week! :)

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw




No comments:

Post a Comment