Thursday, August 15, 2019

Outlawz Color Challenge - August 13th

Welcome to another ColoChallenge over at The Outlawz! I hope that you will join us, as there are a lot of exciting challenges for you to join! This month we have the amazing sponsorship of:
This week, it's fellow DT member Jacqui's turn to create the challenge. She chose  the color beige from this fabulous boat picture. All you have to do is choose two other colours from the picture to go with it and then add a twist of your own choice.
Here is the photo inspiration. Remember, you must use beige plus two other colors from the picture and then tell us what your twist is. 

Now take a look at my card, which I hope will inspire you:
Isn't that an adorable little picture?? My image is Kitten with Chicks.  I love this little image! I had so much fun coloring it! I of course used the beige, but I also used the orange and blue from the photo inspiration. For my Twist, I made an embossed sentiment.

Head on over to The Outlawz! We want to see what you come up with!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

Entered at:
Gerda Steiner 

No comments:

Post a Comment