Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #199 - Fall Colors!

Hello, fellow crafters! Today begins a new monthly challenge over at Crafty Gals Corner! 
The Theme for this challenge is Fall Colors
Our sponsors for this challenge are:


Prize ~ 3 Digital Images


Prize ~ 3 Digital Images


So for my card this challenge, I used an image by Crafty Sentiments Designs (link above), called Blitz.  Here it is:
I love the Fall Colors! And the cooler weather (although I think Spring is still my favorite season, and Christmas is my favorite holiday).  She looks like she could be dancing through some leaves and enjoying the nice weather! As you can see, I used several layers, and I also added some embellishments to my card. To color her, I used my Spectrum Noir color markers. The designer paper right behind her, was perfect for the theme! 

I hope that you will join us for this challenge! We love seeing your entries! Thank you so much for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

4 comments: