Tuesday, September 10, 2019

The Outlawz Color Challenge - 9/10/2019

Hi, crafty people! It's so good to "see" you again! The Outlawz Color Challenge has begun today, and I want to share with you what the challenge is and what I made. But first, our sponsor!


Sponsor :  Leigh SBDesigns

AND NOW THE INSPIRATION BOARD:

I got the loveliest image from LeighSBDesigns! She's called Sunshine in Her Hair, so I totally went with that. The colors in the board were perfect for that! Here is the card that I made:
Since she had sunshine in her hair, I colored her hair blonde. To get the other 2 colors, first I colored her eyes gray, then did a silver sentiment (close enough to gray!), and added 2 mounting papers - pink and gray, with a yellow on the bottom. I added pink and yellow flowers around the borders of the card too. I love coloring realistic photos, so this was right up my alley!

I hope that this will inspire you to join in on the challenge! Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

2 comments: