Friday, November 1, 2019

It's A Circus!

It's a circus out there! Woot! Who doesn't love a circus? Especially the popcorn and roasted peanuts! So today is a new Project Share for you using a digital kit called Circus Passport Kit.  (TaylorMadeCards4U). Here is what I made: a Circus Explosion Box.



Isn't that a cool way to display circus digital kit? I love the little carousel in the middle. What better way to make use of the explosion box? I always wanted to go to the circus as a child, but never got to do that. The closest I got was the State Fair. But I remember watching them on TV....I thought "What a life that is!" Although I know better now, that it isn't necessarily a glamorous life, it still held some intrigue for me. 

I used my Silhouette Cameo 3 to make this box. There were no instructions to be found anywhere (that I could find anyway), so I had to make do on my own. Lol. Now that I know what to do, the next....if I do another one....will be much easier to understand all the pieces! Haha!

Here is the Promo Sheet for this beautifully designed digital kit:
This kit comes with 4 pages. Believe me, it is such a fun piece to work with! 

I hope that you feel inspired by this project, and that you will check out the rest of the Design Team projects on the TMC4U blog! Thank you for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

6 comments:

  1. I love explosion boxes and I love Love LOVE that carousel!!! And it's such a perfect project for showcasing the Passport To The Circus kit :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGee! I can't believe you've never been to the circus! I saw the Ringling Brothers in the New Orleans Superdome as a little girl in the 1970's. What a show! You hit the jackpot with your explosion box. Well done Jeanie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still would like to go. Lol! And thank you very much, Wendy! 💕

      Delete
  3. Love, love looveee it! It really showcases the beautiful kit! Hugs

    ReplyDelete