Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Outlawz Color Challenge - Nov 5th, 2019

Hello fellow crafters! We have started a new color challenge over at The Outlawz! We hope that you join us! 
(Please come by each time to check out the challenge as we will have a different 
challenge every fortnight!!
And now for this month's challenge sponsor (one of my very faves to color with), is.....

November Sponsor
This fortnight's challenge is an 
Inspirational Photo chosen by AJ / Art Jypsy
with Caffeinated Colours and Sweets Tones to choose from.

So I went with a piece I had started coloring with the Kit and Clowder Class, using the coffee image. It was perfect for this inspirational piece! I used my Prismacolors to color it. Here it is:


Once I finally finished this piece, I just added some mounting pieces to the card and a sentiment. And she was done! I really love how it turned out, too! I hope that you can join us for this challenge!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment