Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #232 - Anything Goes

Hello, fellow crafters! Here it is July already!! Wow! I can hardly believe it! So that means we have a new challenge over at the Crafty Gals Corner Challenge Blog!  The theme for this challenge is: 

~ Anything Goes ~ 

Our sponsors for this challenge are: 
(in alphabetical order) 

Prize ~ 2 Digital Images



Prize ~ 3 Digital Images


Prize ~ £8 Gift Certificate
(to be used on digital content only)


Using: Heleniums
Twinkle Lane Designs

I absolutely LOVE this image! I used my Tri-blend markers on the flowers, but for the butterfly I used gel pens. I then made a recessed panel card, using stripes and plain white to set off the colors in the striped paper. I have a lot of 6x6 dsp, and I just need to start using them! I felt this paper in particular  really shows off the flower.

I hope that you will join us for this challenge! It's so fun, and you never know...you just might be a winner! (Although...everyone is a winner in our eyes!)

See you there!
Blessings,
Jeanie Ellis, Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment