Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Christmas in July - Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #232

Hello, fellow crafters! Guess what time it is?? It's time for a new monthly challenge over at The Crafty Gals Challenge Blog! The theme for this challenge is: 


~ Christmas in July ~

Our sole sponsor for this challenge is  

Prize ~  $10 Gift Certificate

I just LOVE Christmas! So I'm always excited to make something for Christmas! And it's never too early to start making Christmas cards! I never seem to have enough or I forgot someone! 😲 So, here I have my card, using a Poinsettia Set from Beccy's Place:


I love working with poinsettias. They add a special classy touch to a card. So the first thing that I did, was to print my images onto a white cardstock (Paper Temptress) using my laser printer. Then I placed red deco foil onto the image and sentiment and ran it through my laminator. I was going to leave it white, but I thought it too plain, so I colored the image. I placed that onto a piece of 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" of red mounting paper. And then it was done! 

I hope that this card inspires you to do a Christmas creation and to join our challenge! We always have such wonderful cards come in!

Thank you for stopping by!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment