Thursday, August 18, 2022

CGC #234-Lazy Days of Summer

 Hello, crafty friends! I know I'm very late in posting for the August Crafty Gals Corner challenge, but my mind has been on my husband's health. He's been diagnosed with esophageal cancer. I do sincerely apologize for the delay. Without further delay, let's go! 🙂  

The theme for this challenge is: 

~ Lazy Days of Summer ~ 

Our sponsors for this challenge are: 
(in alphabetical order) 

       

Colour of Love
Prize ~ 3 Digital Images


Prize ~ 3 Digital Images used by the DT


Prize ~ 3 Digital Images

I had a lot of fun with this one. She's adorable! Here's what I used: 
Using: Susie
Morgan's Art World

Isn't she adorable?? I used my TriBlends on her. I had a base card already done that I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it. Then when I found it, I thought it would be perfect for her! 

I hope that you can join us for this challenge! You never know...you might be a winner (although you are all winners in our eyes)!

Blessings,
Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw 

No comments:

Post a Comment