Friday, July 12, 2024

Crafty Gals Challenges #257

 Hello, crafty friends! Today begins a new challenge for us over at the

Crafty Gals Corner! The theme for this challenge is: 


~ Anything Goes w/optional twist being Christmas! ~

 Our sponsors for this challenge are: 
(listed in alphabetical order)


     
Prize ~ 3 Digital Images


* * * * * * * * * *


Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate
Fred She Said Designs offers a wide variety of digital products with a floral flair and cute characters too - Digi's, Pre-colored images, Papers, Sets, Fred's Flower Kits, and even digital cutting files.  Have some fun with Fred!

_________________________________________________________________


Colour of Love

So for my card, I used this amazing little angel, simply called Christmas Angel. She's adorable and so fun! I wanted her to look happy and have bright colors. I used my TriColor Markers for her, and once done, I cut out a background stencil and added her on top of the pink background. I added a couple of snowflakes and a sentiment. I didn't want to add too much, because I wanted her to have the full attention.

Over the years, we have seen a lot of beautiful cards who joined the challenges. They are never easy to choose from, because we consider everyone a winner! But it's always more fun to try for the giveaways! So I hope that you will join in our challenge for this month!

Blessings,
Jeanie Ellis, Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment