Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Crafty Gals Corner #259

 Hello everyone! It’s time for a new challenge over here at the Crafty Gals Corner Challenge blog! For this month, we had the optional twist of adding a ribbon.

Here are our sponsors for this month: 

Prize ~ 3 Sets of Digis


* * * * * * * * * *
Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate

A note from Rachelle Anne Miller:
I am an artist & designer living in the beautiful Adelaide Hills in South Australia with my husband and three amazing children! I love to create and am especially drawn to all things cute. I've worked on children's books, greeting cards, craft supplies, children's room décor, tech accessories, and more. I love to bring out joy and imagination in my art and create something a little different to inspire and make you smiley.

*****************************
Here is what I did:

RAM Stamps

Isn’t she adorable!? Use my colored markers to color her head for the background I used and diagonal stripe Pattern on top of a black cart talk base. And I thought it would be fun to add freckles to her face in two different colors of shoes. I added a ribbon for her belt.

I hope that you will join us for our challenges this month! I love seeing all the different ideas come in for cards. It’s always hard to pick the winners for the challenge. Of course we think everyone is a winner!

Thank you so much for stopping in! Many blessings to you, 
Jeanie Ellis, Scrapbookingmamaw


No comments:

Post a Comment