Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Crafty Gals Corner #260

It’s already time for a new challenge! 

Challenge #260 ~ Anything Goes w/optional twist - Make it Spooky!

    Hello crafting friends, and welcome to this month's challenge

It’s always exciting to see the different ways everyone comes up with for the challenges.  And as usual, it’s always hard to pick out who will win, because we love all of them, and we consider everyone a winner!

Here are our sponsors for this month’s challenge.

Prize ~ 3 Digital Images


* * * * * * * * * *

Prize: 3 Digital Stamps

On the 25th of September 2024, Veronica, co-owner of The Paper Shelter store, tragically passed away. To honour Veronica, Pedro, the other co-owner, will be continuing The Paper Shelter store, and we will continue with our challenge, remembering how much passion Veronica brought to their art, and how much she will be missed. To learn a little more about Veronica's kindness, generosity and creativity, please see the post on The Paper Shelter Blog. 🙏

So now on with my project. For this month, I am using a digital from Polkadoodles, Ruby Raindrop Umbrella.  Here she is:

Isn’t she a real cutie? I thought I’d do her in seasonal colors, since I don’t do Halloween. Before I do anything else, after I print out my image, I go ahead and color her. And then once I color her, I decide on what colors I want to use for my papers and backgrounds. And this is what I came up with this time around. And I love the colors And hope you do too!

I hope that you will join our challenge, And share the challenge with others! Thank you for stopping by!

Blessings,
Jeanie Ellis, Scrapbookingmamaw



No comments:

Post a Comment