Saturday, March 18, 2017

JessicaLynnOriginal Reveal Card #3

Hello, fellow stampers! Today is my 3rd and final Reveal for the Jessica Lynn Original Mason Jar set! And of the 3 that I made, this one is my favorite! I love doing tags...I'm sure I've mentioned that somewhere before...lol...and I love pink! Here's a picture of what's in the set: 
And here is my project:

Close Up of Tag
As you can see, I have sort of a Mixed Media thing going on here. I used my Silhouette to cut out the bottom and top layers of the tag. Then I used my Gelatos to color up the top layer, and then used a stencil to spread texture paste all over it. Before it had a chance to dry, I added glass glitter all over the top, pressed it in slightly (be careful! it's sharp), and then used my heat gun to dry it. I loved the effect of the glass glitter. I also used Glossy Accents on the buttons and the little garden home to give it some shine. The butterfly applique is from KPKre8tions and the pink background paper with the pink ribbon are from Paper Temptress
This adorable set of stamps can be shipped FREE if pre-ordered with the also NEW Hawaiian Vacation Brentwood SetBut hurry! Free shipping ends tonight! I adore this set of stamps. They are very well made, and the sizes of some of them are so cute! However, if you only want the Hawaiian set, it will be shipped free when pre-ordered, by itself. 

To learn more about the Hawaiian stamp set, follow this link to a video that Jessica has made:


While you're there, tell them that Jeanie sent you! And don't forget to check out my teammies blogs! They have some wonderful projects to share with you! Here they are:

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

2 comments:

  1. This is soooo beautiful! Love all of the different mediums you've used and all of the little touches.... Beautiful stamp set too! I was going to try to join you and create something with it too but ran out of time....love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sweet of you, Lisa! Thank you so much! I understand about the time! xxx

      Delete