Tuesday, July 4, 2017

The Outlawz Color Challenge July 4th

Hello, fellow crafters! Today I want to share with you this week's challenge inspiration! So before we get started, let's see what our Photo Inspiration is!
Today is July 4th, Independance Day for the USA, so this was a perfect inspiration for the week! And the DT have all come up with some awesome projects for further inspiration! Check it out at The Outlawz Color Challenge! This month our amazing sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps! 

Prize: 4 Digis

Here is my card:
I love how this card came out! The digital is the Hope Anchors Your Soul Girl. I used my Silhouette to cut her and the sentiment out, which I love. I think the sentiment goes 2 ways...both personally and for our nation. The background paper was a pattern I got through the Silhouette also; just printed out and cut to size. 

Be sure to stop by and check us out! And join in on the fun! There's a different challenge every day of the week: i.e., Sketch, Progressive, Color, etc. Each one runs a week long.

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw



No comments:

Post a Comment