Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Outlawz Color Challenge Oct 10th

Hello, fellow crafters! It's time for another Color Challenge over at The Outlawz! This month we have the amazing talents of Fabrika Fantasy as our sponsor! And for our Photo Inspiration, Kimberly Pate, DT, has chosen the following colors with the twist of "Fall Leaves".


Now here is my card, using the image Autumn Owlet. He is so absolutely adorable! Look at those eyes! I actually put some Glossy Accents on his eyes to give him those bright "owl eyes". Lol. 

Here is a closeup of him, so hopefully you can see his eyes look glassier. 
Since we had the option of using either the pre-colored or uncolored digital, I chose the colored this time just to give myself a different way of making a card. So rather than just leaving it at that, I also used some of my Prismacolors on top of the pre-colored shadows, to give more depth. I also used stickles on the leaves. There are 3 layers, including the one with the digital. I also added leaves, outlined them, and added a sentiment on my card. 

I hope that you find some inspiration to do your own card for this week's challenge! I love the color choices for this week, and I'm sure you will too! Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw



No comments:

Post a Comment