Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Through the Craft Room Door Challenge 10/3/17


Hello, fellow crafters! Today started a new challenge over at Through the Craft Room Door! And this week we have Conie Fon Art & Design as our very special sponsor! 

$10 Gift Certificate to Store
A bit about Conie Fong:
I am a self-taught artist and illustrator residing in California, USA with my husband and daughter. My passion for arts and crafts started at a very young age. I enjoy spending time creating digital art for craft lovers and people who love to color.  All digital stamps/images are available for purchased only at my etsy store, https://www.etsy.com/shop/ConieFongArt.

I love Conie's images, so I was excited when I found that's what we were using this week! For my project, I decided to use Molly's Winter Friends. So I decided to make a TeePee card with it:
Front - Stand Up

Side View

Close Up

Folded Flat for Mailing
This image is so sweet with her little snowman friend! I had a lot of fun making it! For details of this project, you'll need to go to the blog and find the project in the next upcoming magazine!

I hope you will join us for this challenge! 
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


4 comments: