Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Outlawz Color Challenge

Hello, all you crafters! Guess what time it is?? It's time for another Color Challenge over at The Outlawz! And this month we have the amazing talents of Fabrika Fantasy as our sponsor! I fell in love with the image I'm about to show you. So adorable! So without further adieu, here is first of all our Photo Inspiration:
One of our team members, Ursula, actually made this!! Isn't it gorgeous? So with you need to pick 2 other colors with the optional twist of adding a flower. Now here is my card (actually a gift card).
I used the image Poppy Fairy.  Isn't she adorable?? So I added 3 colors, rather than just 2: Green, Yellow, and Pink. As you can see, the flowers are added, plus the DSP has flowers on it...Poppy! 

I hope you will join us in our challenge this week! We love looking at your creations!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


No comments:

Post a Comment