Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Outlawz Color Challenge October 17th

Hello, fellow crafters! We have a new week for our Color Challenge over at The Outlawz! This month we have the amazing talents of Fabrika Fantasy as our sponsor! Cara, fellow DT member, has chosen this photo as our inspiration for this week:
Isn't that a beautiful picture? So irridescent, too! So for this project, I went with the Betta Fish Crowntail. I had the option of using a pre-colored digital, but this time I wanted to go ahead and color this little cutie so it would go more along the lines of the photo inspiration. Here it is:

As you hopefully can see here, the color of the fish represents those tones in the inspiration. I saw some irridescent blues in there too, so I thought the water effect on the background and on the body of the fish would be perfect for that. Also, the shape of the beads in the photo led me to using the circular shapes and the golds.

I hope that you will join us this week! The Design Team have come up with a variety of cards for you to be inspired by....many of which used the fish image!

Thank you for stopping by!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


No comments:

Post a Comment