Tuesday, April 3, 2018

The Outlawz Color Challenge April 3, 2018

Hello, everyone! Today begins a new challenge over at The Outlawz Color Challenge!  And for the month of  April we have the amazing sponsor

Our winner will get a $10GC!
Now let's take a look at our Inspiration Photo chosen by fellow teammie Ursula! 
I absolutely love the colors in this photo! And then the added twist....Add Metal! Wow! What a great combination! Now let me share with you my project. I decided I'd make a tag out of my digital:
I love this floral image. It's such a pretty image to work with. I cut out the tag foundation with a light chipboard piece, added paper and a decor on top of that. I colored my image with my Prismacolors. Of course, it needed some lace and trim, right?? My metal pieces are the butterfly and the metal leaves underneath the rose. Oh, FYI, I used the Gold metallic Prismacolor pencil for the metal bucket too. 

I hope that you will join us for the challenge this week! Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw
Entered into the following challenge(s):
Digistamps4joy #147 - Anything Goes + Optional Bright Colors

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES with an optional twist of BRIGHT COLOURS challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your compliment, Desire! That means a lot to me coming from you! 😁 Hugs!

    ReplyDelete