Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #166-Anything Goes

Hello, fellow crafters! Crafty Gals Corner begins a new challenge today! This week the challenge is: Anything Goes

Our sponsors this week are:

Prize ~ $13 Gift Certificate




Prize ~ 3 Digital Images

Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate

So for this week, I went with the cutest little image with a lovely pre-colored background image. She is Wistful Emma from Fred She Said Digital Designs. What I love about this image, is that you get several options to work with her. But I'll let you go to the link and check that out, just so you can see for yourself! (*wink!*) Here is my card:


Since I'm still recovering from a battle of bronchitis, I made my card pretty simple. And with that awesome background, it made it all the easier to make the card. 

I hope that you will join us for this challenge! Lots of goodies to be given away for this challenge! And thank you for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

1 comment: