Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Outlawz Color Challenge May 29, 2018

Hello, crafters! Yes, I admit I'm a little late in posting my card for this week's The Outlawz Color Challenge, but life has just been really hectic lately, with illnesses and other things. But, I'm here now! And I want to share with you this week's inspiration! But first, this week's amazing sponsor is:

Image may contain: 1 person
Our winner will get 3 digis
 Now here is the photo inspiration for this week:
Aren't the colors gorgeous!??! So I decided to do an image from Fairy Tangle Art, called Forget Me Nots. She is one stunning image! Here is my card:
The colors from the inspiration were absolutely perfect for my card! I used all Prismacolors on her and then just added layers and embellishments. 

I hope that you will join us this week! And thank you so much for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment