Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges #172 - Add Ribbon and/or Bow

Hello, all you beautiful crafters out there! It's time for another challenge! This week we have the challenge  Add a Ribbon &/or Bow. So that means you can do either a ribbon, or a bow, or even both! Here are our fantastic sponsors!

Our sponsors this week are:





Prize ~ The 3 Digital Images used by DT



Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate




Prize ~ 3 Digital Images

I have this beautiful digital, Bells are Ringing from Digi Stamps 4 Joy! I love this stamp! Here is my card: 


Oh, how I wish all the glitter that shines would show up! The bells are colored with markers, but I added some new glitter I got from someone as their "glitter tester". I love the glitter!! It's a Facebook page called Olde World Crafts & Art Boutique. 

I hope that you will join us for our challenge this time around! We always love seeing what you do!

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw
Entered into the following Challenge:
Digistamps4Joy-Add Sentiment

1 comment: