Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges - Halloween Colors!

Hello, fellow crafters! And welcome back to another challenge with Crafty Gals Corner Challenges! This week the challenge is: Halloween Colours.  Our sponsors this week are:




Prize ~ 3 Digital Images




Prize ~ 3 Digital Images




Prize ~ $15 Gift Certificate

 While I don't celebrate Halloween, I do love the colors! They're such fun! So here is my card using an image from Lacy Sunshine, Rory's orchids!

 She was such a fun image to color! I thought the colors went very nicely with her, giving her an auburn red hair to go along with the theme. I used a Kraft card base, and hunter green and white cardstock to be the mounting pieces. My sister had given me some beautiful glitter washi tape, so I thought those would look great as a finished background.

I hope you found this to inspire you to create and enter into our challenge! See you there! And thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


No comments:

Post a Comment