Tuesday, October 23, 2018

The Outlawz Color Challenge Week of October 23rd!

Hello, crafters! Well, after being absent for what seems to have been an eternity....I am back creating with The Outlawz Color Challenges!  There has been a lot going on in my life, and still happening, but it is time to get going again! So for my first project, I chose this cute little mermaid! But first, here is our amazing sponsor for the month of October:


Now here is our Color Challenge for this week: Shades of Blue


What a beautiful array of blues! Now on to my mermaid card:

She's such a cutie! The rhinestones below are really a brighter blue than what they show up as here, more like the ones above her head (I used those as her bubbles). 

I hope that you will join us for this week's challenge! We love seeing all the wonderful talent out there! And thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


6 comments:

  1. Jeanie, great to see you crafting again! Your mermaid is amazing and I love the little rhinestones, both at the bottom and the "bubbles" above!
    Great to have you back on the team!
    Jacqui
    fellow DTeamer @ The Outlawz

    ReplyDelete