Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Crafty Gals Corner new Challenge #176-Fancy Fold!

Hello, everyone, and welcome to another fortnight challenge with Crafty Gals Corner ChallengesThis week the challenge is: 
Fancy Fold

Our sponsor this week is:


Prize: $15 Gift Certificate


I've got to tell you....I love The Paper Shelter! Their images are just beautiful and so fun to color! And yes....I am late posting, as we have just moved plus faced several health issues all around...but here I am now! *smiles*

Let me share with you my card. I decided to go along with a Gatefold Card. Since I don't have everything in my craft room yet, I thought that would be the easiest thing for me to do. Here it is:

I used the pre-colored image, which was a big help for me. I love the fact they offer that option! To make the gate fold, I cut out a 9"x5 1/4" cardstock, and folded each end of the long side at 2 1/4". This made the middle 4 1/2". I printed out the background and cut it in half, and put each half on the outside of the small ends. I then adhered my image to the front only on one side of the gate, and added stickles to give her some shine. 

I decided to make this Christmas card really fun, I added some deco foil on the sentiment inside, plus the background of the sentiment. This gave it quite the sparkle!

I hope that you will join us for this challenge! And have a lot of fun with it! Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment