Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Outlawz Color Challenge - January 15th

Hello, fellow crafters! This week has started a new Color Challenge over at The Outlawz! I hope that you will join us. Our January 2019 sponsor is
Prize : 3 Digital Stamps
This week AJ has chosen the colour palette for the challenge with an inspirational board of 
Tic Tac Toe.
Each square has a few colors & themes you can
choose from... Just let us know what
line you have chose to make your project ...
Now let me share with you my card:
I went with Left vertical column: shaker card, hearts, and sequins. I also picked colors from sequins such as the yellow, pink, and turquoise. For my shaker, I used a die cut and foam piece from Close to My Heart (I do sell it....ahem...lol). I used papers from Lawn Fawn and some embellishments I got from a good friend. I colored her in using some markers that I have. 
I hope that you will join us for this challenge! So fun! There's a lot to choose from with this board!
Thanks for stopping by! 
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment