Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Through the Craft Room Door - January 15th, 2019

Hello, crafters! This week we started a new challenge over at Through the Craft Room Door!  For this week, we have the amazing 
Prize - 5 Free Digis
BLURB: I’m Helen Pearce and I am an illustrator, teacher and digi stamp designer. I work under the name of Hetty Clare.
I discovered Etsy in May 2018 when I was looking for another outlet for my art. I discovered digi stamps and knew that it was the perfect choice for the kind of creative drawing I love to do and Etsy is the perfect platform to reach a worldwide audience.
Being invited to take part in blogs and competitions is a real pleasure as you get to speak to other creative people from around the world and see the amazing craft results of others using your digi stamps.
Now take a look at my card using Marnie:

She is ADORABLE! I love her thoughtful look! This card along with a supply list will be in the upcoming magazine of Through the Craft Room Door! I hope you will check out the magazine!

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment