Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges #183 - Make it Sparkle!

Hello, crafters! It's time once again for another challenge over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges! This fortnight, we have the challenge theme of Make it Sparkle! What a fun challenge! Here are our amazing sponsors:

Morgan's ArtWorld
Prize ~ 3 Digital Images



Prize ~ 3 Digital Images


Prize ~ 3 Digital Images


Prize ~ $5 Gift Certificate

Now let me share with you my card, using Christmas Cameo:
I love this classy image! Making her sparkle was so easy, as she looks like a sparkly lady! For the background, I used light blue glitter paper. I also used red glitter paper to cut out my butterflies and red glitter washi tape. Then the flower was added as an additional sparkly embellishment!

I hope that you will join us for the challenge! And thanks for stopping by! 

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment