Tuesday, February 12, 2019

The Outlawz Color Challenge - February 12, 2019

Hi, fellow crafters! I'm so glad you dropped in! Today begins a new challenge over at The Outlawz Color Challenge! And for this challenge, we have the amazing Imagine That Digistamp as our sponsor! (And they currently have a sale going on!)


Imagine That Digistamp

Prize: $12 gift certificate


Here is our board picked by fellow team member, Ursula:

As you can see, the board has one main color for you to use, so you can pick at least 2 other colors for your project. AND....the twist is make your own background! Here is what I did:
The image is called January Carnation by Imagine That Digistamp. To make my own background, I printed off on my laser printer a piece of white cardstock with black and white colors. I then took some Gina K Designs Sparkling Silver foil and placed it on top of the black and white, ran it through my laminator, and Ouila! I had a new background full of colors! I then layered everything together, coloring my image with Prismacolors.

I hope that you will join us for this challenge! And thank you for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

      

No comments:

Post a Comment