Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #198 - EMBOSS IT!

Hello, fellow crafters! And welcome to another challenge over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge BlogFor this challenge theme, we are all about EMBOSS IT! It can be any kind of embossing, as long as you have embossing on your project. Here are our amazing sponsors for this challenge!


Prize ~ 1 Digital Image (non-colored)



Prize ~ 3 Digital Images




SheepSki Designs
Prize ~ 3 Digital Images

As you can see, we have some amazing sponsors! For my card, I chose the Birthday Bumblebee digital image. Here is my card:

He was so fun to color! I went with the orange and yellow on the whole card, because of the yellow and black on the bee. My embossing is the sentiment. I used several layers, along with black because I figured that would help set off the rest of the colors. :)

I hope that you will join us! It's a lot of fun and always great prizes to give away! Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


No comments:

Post a Comment