Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #200

 Hello, fellow crafters! And welcome to my blog! We have a new challenge going on now over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges! With this one (#200), our theme is Halloween Colors! Now, most of probably know that I don't celebrate Halloween, but I do love the colors! But first, check out our amazing sponsors for this challenge! (listed in alphabetical order)




Prize ~ $5 Gift Certificate



Prize ~ 2 Digital Images



Rick St. Dennis
Prize ~ 1 Digital Image



Prize ~ Two Digital Images
 & Two Coordinating Digital Paper Sets

Now let me share with you my card:


This image is called Paris en Plume by Rick St. Dennis. I love doing realistic images, and coloring this lady in was so much fun! I cut her out using my Cameo 3. After I colored her, I mounted her on some design papers, and then mounted those onto a black with a white card foundation. I then added my embellishments. I really love using red in my cards, so putting red onto her fur piece, was a no brainer for me! Lol!

I hope that this will inspire you to join us for this month's challenge! And thank you so much for stopping by!

Many blessings,
Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw



5 comments: