Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Splashy Mix Media October Challenge!

We have a new Splashy Mix Challenge for the month of October! And it's a beautiful board! You can create any mixed media project taking inspiration from the below moodboard. We would love to see what inspired you, 
hence please mention it in your post. Here is the board:

Please be sure to read the guidelines on the SMC site! Now take a look at what I have created for you this month! I hope it will inspire you!
Let me tell you a bit about my project. First off, I got the gorgeous canvas background from a website called KPKre8tions.  And you see that beautiful gold mask in the top right corner? That applique is also from her shop. She makes some of the most beautiful art! And with that said, those 2 pieces were perfect for this awesome moodboard! I waited a long time to use the canvas piece, as I wanted the perfect way to create with it. 

The gold, gray, and white papers (Celebrate and the cake) are from a company called Paper Temptress. Be sure to check them out too! I added flowers and lots of lace to this piece. In a couple of years, my husband and I will be married 50 years!! Yes, 50 years! I can hardly believe it myself! Maybe this can be used as a part of my decorations for a celebration? Perhaps! 

I had so much fun with this moodboard. Shylaa always creates some gorgeous ones! I used all 3 elements from the board: the mask, the cake, and the rose. Plus the 3 colors I saw were gold, gray, and white. 

I hope that you will join us for this month's challenge! Now be sure to check out our amazing sponsors and prizes listed below! And happy crafting!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw


Prizes
*****************************************************************************
CHALLENGE WINNER
(as voted by our DT)

$30 USD value prize from CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS


*****************************************************************************

3 DT Favourites

(as voted by our DT, in no particular order)

One DT favourite will receive Goodie bag from Letzcraft Store 


*****************************************************************************

1 Random Winner

(chosen by Random.org)
One Random winner from Indian Participants will get a goodie bag worth Rs.500 from Creative Minds

Click on the SPONSORS tab above to know them in detail.

Like their pages and follow them for additional points

No comments:

Post a Comment