Monday, October 14, 2019

Papercraft Challenge - October - Tag You're It!

Hello, fellow crafters! Today is the mid-month reminder of our challenge over at Papercraft Business Blog!  Be sure to read over the rules, as they have been slightly changed. We have an awesome prize for the winner of October's Challenge, but first let me share with you my Tag.


So I decided on this one, that I wasn't going to use an image, but use what supplies I had in my stash. Sometimes we forget the items there, so I wanted to be sure to use them. I first layered the tag with some paper, then added some lace from KPKre8tions. (Be sure to check her out...she has some amazing things!) I then added my embellishments on top of that, and then the ribbon for hanging.

Now let me share with you, the Prize: Magnolia Doohickey's

Be sure to click on the blue button to enter your project on the challenge blog! See you there!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

Entered at:

DO YOU NEED A PLANNER FOR ALL THOSE CHALLENGES YOU ENTER? CHECK IT OUT BY CLICKING ON THE PHOTO!






8 comments: