Sunday, April 1, 2018

Createful Heart Digis and Designs Challenge #13!

Hello, crafters! Today started a new Challenge over at the Createful Heart Digis and Designs Challenge Blog! We hope you will join us! This month, it's ANYTHING GOES with an Optional Twist: Add Lace. I LOVE lace! So of course, it was no option for me...I did it! So here's my card:
For my card, I decided to go with the Ahna digital. I love the vintage look, so this image was perfect for it. And of course, adding lace even better! While my lace is on the bottom of the card, I thought her neckline also looked a little lacy, so I left that with only a black edging. The cherry blossoms on the bottom right were flowers I had made, while the leaf applique was from KPKre8tions . She has some wonderful product there. 

I discovered something new (for me anyway). I'm now using Bristol paper to color in my images, and it actually seems to be working so much better than the paper I had before. So I printed her on the paper, colored her, and then hand cut her out (my SIL mat was messed up, so needless to say I sure missed it cutting out the digital for me!). 

I sure hop you will join us for the blog challenge! Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

No comments:

Post a Comment