Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges - Love is in the Air (Add a Heart)

Hello, crafters! A new challenge has begun over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges! This fortnight the challenge is: Love is in the Air (Add a Heart)

Our awesome sponsors for this challenge are:

Sparkle N Sprinkle

Prize ~ $15 Gift Certificate



Prize ~ 3 Digital Images

I absolutely love my image! Here is my card for this challenge, Birdie from LeAnn's World 101 (link above).

This card is a pretty simply made card, and in order to add a heart, I decided to use some heart lace I had in my stash for some time. I love it, but just didn't really know where to use it. But I felt it was perfect for this challenge! I used my Prismacolors to color the image, and some papers I had in my stash.

I hope that you will join in on the challenge! Great sponsors and great prizes to be given!

Thank you for stopping by!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Jeanie. That lace is just the perfect touch for this card.
    Have an awesome day!
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete